The Powerstep ComfortLast Cushioning (Full Length) Insoles are a unique Orthotic Foot Care Product that offers supreme foot comfort and support by providing targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft supportive feel throughout for athletic, casual, & dress shoes and boots for everyday life and athletics suchas as walking and jogging.
Powerstep's ComfortLast™ Cushioning Insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step. Features VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology – a high performance foam formulation that provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Foam softens and conforms to the foot over time taking a custom-like impression of the foot. The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for enhanced comfort. Ideal for all-day comfort in any shoe or increased support while walking or jogging.
Features & Benefits include:
- Anatomical arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability
- Heat and Friction Reducing anti-microbial top coat fabric
- Plush cushioning foam top layer with VCT -Variable Cushioning Technology
- Wear Moldable for a Custom Foot Fit
- Double Layer Cushioning with slow recovery top foam layer conforms and molds to your foot
- Gel Heel Relief Zone absorbs shock and softens impact
- Natural bottom grip holds insole in place
- -Mild to Moderate Over-Pronation -Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Pain
- -Foot Arch & Heel Pain
- -Ankle & Knee Pain
- -Bunions -Calluses
- -Claw toes
APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Accepted